PROSEDUR TEMPAHAN

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah... sekadar ingin berkongsi hasil kerja tangan untuk manfaat bersama

Saturday, September 14, 2013

A PALAZZO FOR ME

Palazzo fashion is so 'in' nowadays. But imagining me wearing those flair baggy skirt-like thing... wooo. But the i like the style very much. So i tried making a mini version of palazzo. Well, it turn out great looking. I used a jersey material as an experiment to it. Choosing a bright color, i made 3 ieces of it. But I dare not took a picture of me wearing it. Scary you..! Here it is.

I like the mustard one very much just like the other 2 :). Well it is for my home attire. Jersey is not suitable to wear in Malaysia climate. It is HOT.

Very sure to make this again with the appropriate material. Lycra maybe, or chiffon.

No comments:

Post a Comment